Sunday, May 8, 2011

Procrastination Blog - LOTD 5/8/11

I really should be working on my finals for class, but I'm a procrastinator so the motivation isn't going to come until the last minute. lol. Take last night for instance...this pic below is of what I did for an hour before bed..ya know..instead of studying.. lol. The picture is completely unedited (except for cropping); this includes the cute little Polaroid frame and tinting.. I got the Kari - Komrad HUD a month or so ago after seeing a few people on Plurk talk about it, and it is very easy to use and totally worth the L$!!

Just hanging out..har har


I love this shirt from Grixdale!! It's so cute, and only 75L right now for Project Themeory. Paired it with some jeans from (love) and boots from Kao and I think I look super cute. :D The skin is Atomic, and you can only get it at Culture Shock..or. if you're in the Atomic VIP group, you can get a few skins from this line for free this month. I has a sad because after the re brand I left the old group. So i'll just have to be content with this one until the line is released. *sighs all sad like*. I really do like the new lips though, and the cute little button nose. I feel adorable, and the eye-makeup is very subtle and doesn't dominate the face (not that her makeups ever do.) I have to have eyeliner though, so i added the -[AddiCt]-Aki Eyeshadow/liner in white to give my eyes a more dramatic look.


LOTD 5/8/11

Unedited pic of the face:

Procrastination Blog


Well. I should probably get started on this final. Thanks for reading! <3 I will add SLURLs for the stores later. I really do need to get started on this essay. LOL!

Have a fantastic Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! <3

Credits:
Skin - [Atomic] Lien Skin (LB)_Buff - Culture Shock (check prev blogpost for culture shock SLURL till i update!)
Hair - [LeLutka]-RAIN hair - Marilyn
Ears - .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear - a1
Piercings - [-iPoke-] Encoded and [-iPoke-] Seppy
Eyeliner Tattoo -  -[AddiCt]-Aki Eyeshadow/liner in white
Shirt - Grixdale - Jar of Hearts
Jeans - (love) - signature denim - bleached wash
Boots - KAO - suede fringe boots /camel
Necklace - (Yummy) Vintage Camera Necklace
Bracelet - *FIR & MNA* The Westbrook Bracelet Gingham [F]

Tree Swing in pic 1 - Awesome Blossom - Lazy Days Tire Swing
Poses in pic 2 - Baffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment