Monday, January 17, 2011

Seasons Hunt Faves Day 1

Rather than try to fit everything I like so far into one blog, I've decided to do a few days worth of blogs. Now whether or not I'll actually stick to this goal is up in the air. I may have a date tomorrow *grin*, plus there were a few stores that I couldnt' find the location of the snowman! The Seasons Hunt lasts from Jan 15th to Jan 29th. If you havent done this hunt yet, you really should start. Many well known stores (and some that i'd never heard of before ) are participating, and everything I've looked at so far has not disappointed. Ok now onto the pics.

First I'd like to talk about the tattoo layer makeups that were offered by many different awesome stores. What's shown below: Kyoot's  Cateye Winter 1 and PIDIDDLE's Chapped Lips. Both stores offered several different tattoo layers, but I thought these two suited the outfit better. The eyes are also from the hunt, and are from Sur+. They are called aurora borealis, and i kinda dig em. A nice change from my usual caramel brown eyes. :)

Seasons Hunt Favies

The pic below displays one of the poses offered from Olive Juice, the skybox from True Love Never Dies, and the dress from Fall Into Decay (a store I hadnt heard of till this hunt! :) ) . I took the pic by the window because it seemed artsy-fartsy. :P

Seasons Hunt Favies

The final pic is of one of the poses from skin & bones (there are 6 poses total, 3 flat foot, and 3 en pointe) , and the chaise lounge from Art Dummy. It comes with 2 different sit locations, and 6 poses total (3 per location). I would've sat on it to show you all what poses they were, but dresses + sitting = ugly

Seasons1_001

Anyways, it's almost bedtime for me; but I hope you do decide to do this hunt! Lots of nahmmy things to grab, and you may just discover a store that will become a favorite :).

Body items that are not from the hunt:
Shape - Mine
Hair - !Lamb - Teased up - Powder
Skin - Illusory Paige - Warmth Stained A3
Ears - Illusory elven ear A1 
Lashes - Maiami no alpha lashes
Chest Tattoo - Flowey
Tattoo layers - ( Tuli ) [:T:] Eyeliner 5 (Group Gift, but for sale at the store), (Plastik) :[P]:- Ataciara Makeups- Freckle Face. -Light (Fifty Linden Fridays)

Items from Hunt :
Eyes -  Sur+ - Aurora Borealis
Tattoo layers - Kyoot cateyes winter 1, and PIDIDDLE Chapped Lips.
Dress - Fall Into Decay - Snow
Pose in pic 2 - Olive Juice - Brr, Pose in pic 3, Skin&Bones -Le Cygne 03 (en pointe)
Skybox - True Love Never Dies - (TLND) Winter Skybox
Lounge - [*Art Dummy!] between autumn and spring. (garden chaise)

No comments:

Post a Comment