Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm dreaming of a Glam Affair Xmas

This is just going to be a quickie post to tell you three things. 1. My sister is doing well in basic. If you follow my Plurkline, i did mention she called the other day to say hi. It was very emotional, but we got 2 weeks down and 6 more to go. Time flies! 2. ALL OF MY HOLIDAY SHOPPING IS DONE IRL.. WOOT. I'm not even going to get into SL because..it'd give me hives to do any more shopping. 3. I logged on today to find the CUTEST FREAKING skin ever. Ok, I've been a LAQ and Curio girl for a while now; but I just might have to split this love three ways. I love the eyeshadow the most. It really makes my eyes pop, doncha think?

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="478" caption="Sorry the quality is grainy.. i messed up my settings :( "][/caption]

I paired it with the newish !Lamb Hair - Wild Nothings. For some reason, this hair made me want to be a readhead, and so there you are. I'm wearing the Maitreya Bodysuit in Champagne and I just thought it went well with the hair/eyes and background :P

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Again, sorry for the grain! D: "][/caption]

Shape - Mine
Skin - Glam Affair - Jadis Natural - Gold A (GROUP GIFT EXCLUSIVE, YO)
Eyes - [Esuga] Realistic Eye: Autumn
Outfit - Maitreya Bodysuit - Champagne
Lashes-Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N06
Necklace - Kookie Creme Bird
Hair - !lamb. Wild Nothing - Sun-Dried Tomato
Pose - skin&bones

Decorations:
Fireplace - * nonino * Firewood Stove (modded)
Log thingy - LISP - Log Basket with Axe
Tree/Stocking - Modest House - Group Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment