Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ahhh I love these dresses!

Just a quick blogpost to say how much I ADORE these dresses! My friend Anyalia Pearl (Owner of Cool Beans) just released these dresses..like..about an hour ago. I just HAD to run over there and grab them. I couldn't decide which one to blog about; so here they all are! This is just a quickie post. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me ;)!

Cool Beans - Beloved Dresses Blog



Body:
Skin - Illusory Paige Warmth (stained A3) - Cleavage is a undershirt layer that comes separate.
Hair - Magika Nayla
Eyes - [ESUGA] Realistic Eye: Autumn

Outfit:
Dresses - Cool Beans Beloved Dress
Shoes - [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps - Neutral Sand
Necklace - Addict Circle Project Necklace (special edition)

Pose - [.Zombie Fetus.] Kea is a spesheul ladeh (no.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment