Monday, October 31, 2011

Merry Samhain -- LOTD

Well hello thar! What's it been like...5 months? I suck.

I've been attempting to learn how to use PS. I have to give major props to anyone that knows how to use PS. After 2 hours and lots of hair pulling and Google-ing, I think I did pretty decent for my first try.

Merry Samhain! <3


Anyways here is a look I threw together for today. Halloween (aka Samhain) is my favorite time of year. I only wish I had as cute of a costume IRL that i do ISL, but I don't. Sad day.



I wanted to show a close- up of the face, because I absolutely love it. Yes, I love my face. <3

Merry Samhain! 2

Skin - The Body Co - Orchid (01 fair)
Eyes - Repulse - Thorn Crown Eyes
Hair - [e] - Little - Red 10
Piercings - Cobrahive
Lashes - LeLutka - Seductress Volume Sculpted Lashes
Ears - Illusory  Elven Ears - a1
Horns - Illusions - Grumble Horns
Wings - BOOM  - Aranel's Wings
Finger Tape - L.inc
Complete body/face tattoo and Dress - Plastik
Shoes - Zeery - Verta-Break Heels**
Poses - !Bang


** Shoes were for a special event and may not be available in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment