Monday, January 9, 2012

It's a New Year; it's a new Shams!

Happy (belated) New Year!

So after my last post, my Asus decided to die. Well..just the motherboard, and I couldn't find anyone to fix it for me. It was very sad, but now I have a Mac, and after 2ish months of tinkering I'm starting to get the hang of it, and actually like it (sometimes). In celebration of that fact, I threw together this outfit. I'm also going to try to be less lazy about blogging this year. I enjoy it; I'm just a procrastinator. So..here's to a 2012 of less procrastination!

2012 Post - 1



2012  - 2

Happy Shopping!


Ring - Dark Mouse - My Lady Love Ring (can be found at Etheria)
Piercing - Cobrahive - Nose Swirl 00
Tattoo Vestigium - Candy World - [T] Medium (sleeves)
Dress - Tres Blah - C88 Corset Dress  -
Jacket - Beetlebones - Studded Biker Jacket **MESH**
Skin -  -Belleza- Lily Pale Red Xmas Gift *Not available in stores*
Eyes - Insufferable Dastard - Real Eyes / Stumblebum 1
Lashes - 1.::dUTCH tOUCH:: :: EyeLashes 2. [LeLutka]-SEDUCTRESS volume sculpted  lashes
Hair - .ILLUSORY. Hair_Kimmi (Streaked) - Chocolate *note: not sure if its available in store atm since illusory and aura have moved main stores*
 Tights - *blowpop* Seamed Fishnet Tights -Black-
Shoes - ::Kookie::  - Armarda long / Noir
Pose: Glitterati - Model Pack 30 - number 300

No comments:

Post a Comment